The Sustainable Investor: In Pursuit of an Enlightened Investment Portfolio
Boardwalk Capital: The World's Newest "Certified B Corporation"
March 21, 2013
We are pleased to announce that this week, Boardwalk Capital was the first investment management firm in the Southeast to be named a "Certified B Corporation". Never heard of a B Corp? Soon, you will. The "B" stands for "Benefit", and this community will change the way business is done. At their core, all B Corps believe they can use the power of business to solve environmental and social problems. They seek to do business differently. To accomplish this, and cut through the noise and clutter, B Corps are certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability,...Read Full Article...
Get Started Now...
Learn how sustainable investing can align your money with your values.Board Walk Research
- Boardwalk Capital: The World's Newest "Certified B Corporation" 03.21.13 Read...
- Boardwalk on Facebook
- Business Radio X interview -- Sustainable Investing
- Boardwalk on LinkedIn
- Wall Street Journal -- Scott Sadler on Sustainable Investing
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment
- WSJ Profile of Boardwalk Capital Management
- Mercer -- Climate Change Report
- HBR: The Dollar Payoff from Corporate Responsibility
- Sustainable Innovation -- Udaiyan Jatar at SI13
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Innovating for Sustainability -- Dr. Steven Olson at SI13
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine
- Enviromental Leader - (sustainability)
- CSR Wire
- Just Means
- B Corporation
- Matter Network
- VIDEO: Boards and Social Responsibility
- VIDEO: Sustainable Investing Talk to NIRI Atlanta Chapter